Youth For Seva Terms and Conditions for making an online donation on this website.
Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions by donating online on this website.
- If your donation transaction is successful, you receive an email acknowledgement of the same from Youth For Seva. All donations will receive an 80G e-receipt from Youth For Seva for the total amount donated.
- Youth For Seva does not have Foreign Contributions Regulations Act (FCRA) registration yet. Therefore foreign nationals (even if they are PIO/ OCI card holders) should not make any donations online on this website..
- Refunds are not permitted. Please ensure you fill up the donation amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for payment.
- We accept all Visa, Master & Maestro cards, Indian. Note that debit cards will work only if your issuing bank has enabled acceptance of the debit cards on the internet.
- Credit / Debit card information is provided by you only on the secure payment gateway and we (Youth For Seva) do not collect this information.
- We accept payment through Internet Banking for Axis Bank account holders only.
For more details, do contact us at http://youthforseva.org/contact-us/ page