‘Warriors of Change Fellowship’ is a program that enables young leaders who are conscious about social problems and are keen to solve those. Fellowship program provides an opportunity to explore and equip the fellows to solve social problems.
This is one-year part time program in which ‘Youth For Seva’ guides journey of fellows in the path of realizing their vision. Youth for Seva coaches and mentors the fellows in planning and executing programs that addresses social issues.
Benefits of Fellowship
- Youth for Seva brings in passionate young leaders under one platform.
- Part time engagement provides an opportunity for Students, Home Makers and working professionals to participate in the program
- Fellows are guided regularly with workshops and enrichment sessions to equip themselves to solve social problems.
- Fellows are coached and mentored by experienced social leaders.
- Fellows are connected to resource persons who can help in specific areas.
- Fellows are guided to build their own volunteering team and sometimes connected with YFS volunteers based on the need.
Workshops and Enrichment Sessions
- Introduction to Fellowship
- Theory of Change
- Design and Planning of program
- Journey of a social worker
- Coaching and mentoring
- Organization and Legal nature
- Proposals and Corporate Engagement
- Two days of Travel immersion program
- Reflection session with accomplished Social Leaders
- Building executive teams, volunteers and donors, Partnerships and collaborations
- Impact Indicators and measurement
- Documentation and reporting
- Aged above 18 years.
- Passionate about solving social problems
- Volunteered for at least 50 hours in last one year
- Committed to give time at regular intervals for a minimum of one year
- Committed to give at least 20 hours for the project in a month.
- Committed to follow the guidelines set for fellowship program
Program Timelines (for 2019-2020 batch)
- Invitation for fellowship applications – February 2019
- Last date for application – March 15th 2019
- Announcement of selected members – April 15th 2019
- Commencement of fellowship – May 2019
- Session calendar will be announced to the members
- Conclusion of the program – May 2020
Fellowship for Corporate Volunteers
Youth for Seva is engaging thousands of Corporate Volunteers in various volunteering events. Some of the volunteers who are interested to make a social impact can also take up the fellowship. If a minimum of 25 employees in a particular organization are interested and organization is ready to sponsor the program cost, then the program sessions can be run within the organization facility. Eminent personalities like Dr.R. Balasubramanium from SVYM, Prof.R Vaidyanathan from IIMB, Prof.K.V.Raju from ISEC, etc would be available to guide the fellows as guest speakers for some of the enrichment sessions.
Warriors of Change Fellowship : 2018-2019
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. I haven’t got an opportunity to volunteer. How can I become eligible for this program ?
Ans. Youth for Seva provides an opportunity to volunteer based on your interests and location. Please go ahead and register as volunteer here.
Q. How do I apply for a fellowship ?
Ans. You can apply here for the next batch.
Q. What kind of projects I can work on ?
Ans. We encourage to take up issues close to your heart. If you are unable to decide, please feel free to reach us. We can help.
Q. I am a student. Am I eligible ?
Ans. Yes, students can also participate in the fellowship program provided they meet the criteria identified above.
Q. How do I get financial support to execute the project ?
Ans. Youth for Seva provides required guidance to raise funds from different sources.
Q. Is this program supported in different cities ?
Ans. Sessions will be conducted in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Delhi. Fellows can run the program anywhere as long as they can attend the scheduled sessions.
Contact: email@example.com, Phone: 9606077048