There has been a growing interest and trend among the corporates to engage their employees in meaningful volunteering activities. While many prefer a volunteering program at offsite locations or a partner non-profit, there are others who prefer an activity at their own campus.
In collaboration with YFS, corporate volunteers partake in several customized activities:
* Conceptual painting in school buildings
* Educational Tour. Taking children out for outdoor learning experiences (such as to National parks, science museums and the planetarium)
* Educational Model making
* Paper bag making
* Activities with other NGOs
* Rural Visit
* In-house activities
* Conducting awareness talks on Menstrual Hygiene, digital literacy and life skills.
* Thank you cards to our soldiers and get well soon cards to the children at hospitals.