There has been a growing interest and trend among the corporates to engage their employees in meaningful volunteering activities. While many prefer a volunteering program at offsite locations or a partner non-profit, there are others who prefer an activity at their own campus.
In collaboration with YFS, corporate volunteers partake in several customized activities:
- Conceptual painting in school buildings
- Educational Tour. Taking children out for outdoor learning experiences (such as to National parks, science museums and the planetarium)
- Educational Model making
- Paper bag making
- Activities with other NGOs
- Rural Visit
- In-house activities
- Conducting awareness talks on Menstrual Hygiene, digital literacy and life skills.
- Thank you cards to our soldiers and get well soon cards to the children at hospitals.